Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some New Some Not So New

For a very long time, I had this flying sheep over my bed.  My first intention was to reproduce him, and have three, flying sheep...Never did - and as they say, "the cobbler's children have no shoes"...I was busy with other's homes. 
      
I decided that since I was a big girl now, a bit of sophistication was called for...I will always love my Country French, pine bed, but I love black-and-white, and I make window treatments, and love color blocking, as you will see.  I also love stripes...and did it ever pop with the fuscia!
I experimented with having white sheers over the bed, and liked it, and my husband was'nt wild about the fuschia, so the experiment continued...(For a designer, this is called "playing")
I decided this "Sophisticated Lady", was more appropriate than "flying sheep". Still, I don't have the heart to get rid of him...I am going to paint him with chalkboard paint, and put him in my office as the "black sheep" of the family.

I think for the holidays, it's time for another look. 
I do love red....

No comments:

Post a Comment